If someone else caused an accident that led to your injury, you need the help of a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fort Worth to get back on your feet. The pain may be the least of your concerns in the face of rising medical bills, insurance consultations, and not to mention lost wages during the time you can’t work. An injury should never take away your livelihood, especially if it were caused by someone else. If your pain and suffering resulted from the negligent actions of a third party, you might be entitled to financial compensation that can alleviate some of the burdens.
Since our foundation, The Benton Law Firm has won millions for those wronged by at-fault parties. Attorney Jeff Benton has won numerous awards for his outstanding service to the Fort Worth community and clients. His hand-picked team of lawyers is dedicated to representing you and ensuring you get everything you need for a steady recovery.
The Benton Law Firm is proud to represent the Fort Worth area. Protecting the legal rights of those wrongfully injured is our passion. You may be entitled to financial compensation if you or a loved one has gone through pain and suffering that wasn’t your fault. Call us at (817) 935-8000 or submit a contact form on our website and remember, there is no fee unless we win your case.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fort Worth?
A severe accident or injury can leave you feeling confused, hurt, and angry. You want to know if you can return to work soon or cover your medical bills. Having a lawyer help through this process can alleviate your concerns.
As someone facing an injury that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to financial compensation, which can cover some of the costs of recovering from an injury. You may need to pay for medical bills, physical therapy, hospital care, lost or unearned wages, and other unforeseen expenses. Unless you have a personal injury lawyer fighting for you, it’s unlikely that you’ll get the total and fair compensation that you deserve. An attorney, on average, increases a projected settlement by three times.
When you hire an attorney from The Benton Law Firm the legal process can only get easier. We take over the piles of paperwork, the long phone calls, and messy negotiations. We take care of the hard stuff so that you can focus on recovering. Most importantly, we charge no fee unless we win your case.
Why Should I Choose The Benton Law Firm?
When your medical bills and livelihood are on the line, you want to know that the person fighting for you is trustworthy. Choosing the right lawyer matters. And we are more than qualified to handle your case.
With a superb Avvo rating of 10.0, our recognized firm boasts outstanding reviews from our satisfied clients. We have won millions in compensation for our clients throughout the years. Mr. Benton believes everyone deserves a fair chance when speaking up for themselves. He founded The Benton Law Firm to represent those who were being mistreated and deserved better. Our results can speak for themselves:
- $1,000,000 awarded in a premises liability case to a client who slipped and fell as a result of a roof leak that his apartment failed to fix
- $581,762 awarded in a premises liability case to a woman who was injured in an ATV accident
- $495,000 awarded in a motor vehicle collision to a woman who was severely injured by a construction vehicle that ran a red light
- $300,000 awarded in a medical malpractice case to a client who suffered significant injuries due to a botched surgery
We have earned the respect of our community by helping those get back on their feet after a tragic accident. More than just a team of lawyers, we are a family dedicated to representing you and getting all the compensation you deserve. Call us at (817) 935-8000 or fill out our contact form on our website; there is no fee unless we win your case.
Fort Worth Personal Injury Practice Areas
At The Benton Law Firm, our local Fort Worth personal injury attorneys have a wealth of experience representing cases throughout our community. The types of personal injury cases that we can handle include:
- Car Accidents: Motor vehicle crashes can be as costly as they are traumatic. We have professional experience defending victims in all types of car accidents.
- Work Injuries: Going to work shouldn’t be a gamble. When employers put profits over safety, everybody loses. Our attorneys can help you win.
- Wrongful Death: We understand how devastating it is to lose a loved one. Nothing can replace a human life, but we can help alleviate some of the burdens for your family.
- Truck Accidents: A nearly 40-ton truck can cause severe damage. The responsible party needs to be held accountable for these collisions.
- Dog Bites: Being injured because of an owner’s negligence is frustrating. If a dog bite requires medical attention, you deserve financial compensation.
- Burn Injuries: Burns can be lifelong reminders of someone’s negligence. Suffering a burn from boiling water, electricity, or radiation may entitle you to compensation.
- Brain Injuries: Brain injuries can be lifelong struggles or even cause death. Knowing the severity of one’s brain injury is vital, and we can help you explore your legal options.
- Boat Accidents: The lakes and rivers around Fort Worth attract many boaters every year. If operated incorrectly, these boats can do some severe injury.
- Sexual Harassment: Sexual harassment is a criminal offense that can result in significant compensation. Victims often report lasting emotional trauma and physical injury.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycling is one of the pastimes of Texans. However, a motorcycle is often no match for other vehicles, which can lead to serious road injury.
- Pedestrian Accidents: As a growing city, more people are walking the streets of downtown Fort Worth. It is your city’s job to provide safe walkways and the motorist’s job to watch out for you.
- Bicycle Accidents: As Fort Worth becomes more bicycle-friendly, we must learn how to share the roads with them. Suffering from a bicycle accident can be debilitating and lead to lasting injuries.
- Child Injuries: Children are the most important part of a parent’s life. Seeing them hurt because of someone else’s negligence is traumatic. Persons or companies need to be held responsible.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Spinal injuries can result from extreme accidents that can completely change your way of life. You may be entitled to compensation to alleviate some of the burdens
- Slip and Fall: Injuries from a wet floor can be dangerous. You might be entitled to compensation if there was no proper notification of a dangerously slippery floor.
- Premises Liability: Unidentified hazards are the property owner’s responsibility to fix. You can hold them accountable.
- Product Liability: A defect or malfunction in a product we buy can lead to unforeseen injury or suffering. A defective recall is only called into effect after someone has been hurt. Holding those at fault responsible is necessary to get compensation.
In addition to these personal injury cases, our personal injury lawyers in Fort Worth also have considerable experience in nonpersonal injury cases, including:
- Commercial Litigation: When a business dispute ends poorly, there can be crippling financial consequences for you and your company. Don’t let a dispute put your business in jeopardy.
- False Imprisonment: When someone is detained against their will, suffering, and duress ensue. Compensation for your trauma can help unburden you on the path to recovery.
If you have any case listed or didn’t see your case listed, give our office a call at (817) 935-8000, and we will walk through your legal options with you. There is no fee unless we win your case, so don’t hesitate to get the financial compensation you deserve.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
Wanting to know how much your case is worth before pursuing compensation is essential. You want to know how many of your medical bills can be covered. Unfortunately, there is no way to accurately predict how much any case will get at face value alone. Each case is unique, and the circumstances surrounding them can vary the turnout of the settlement wildly. Having a personal injury lawyer in Fort Worth walkthrough the details of your case with you can give you a more accurate picture of your case worth and how long the whole process will take. Since The Benton Law Firm charges no fee unless we win for you, we don’t get paid unless you do.
Personal Injury Statistics in the Fort Worth Area
With over 850,000 people in Fort Worth alone and over 7 million in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, no shortage of accidents can occur. Crash data analysis and statistics from the Texas Department of Transportation showed 16,442 total vehicle collisions in Fort Worth in 2016. Eighty-four were fatal, and 659 people sustained incapacitating injuries due to the wreck. The Dallas Morning News also did a recent study, showing that the rate of animal bites reported from 2007 to 2014 had a steady rate of about 1,600 bites per year with no sign of a downward trend.
While it might seem like living in cities is more dangerous, it is important to remember that the density of people in cities can skew numbers to seem scarier than they are. However, it must be recognized that these harms occur with such a significant frequency that one can only assume they aren’t all settled fairly. That’s where we come in. We see you as people needing proper legal representation—not numbers.
Speak With a Fort Worth Personal Injury Attorney Today
Having to live with a personal injury can be an overwhelming financial burden. People suffer when those responsible for their negligent actions aren’t held accountable. Don’t settle for anything less than what you deserve for your pain and suffering. At The Benton Law Firm, we believe that innocent citizens should never pay for an injury that was caused by the irresponsible behavior of another. Call our team of personal injury lawyers in Fort Worth today at (817) 935-8000, and we will discuss your case to show you how to get the compensation you deserve from those at fault. And remember, there are no fees unless we win your case for you!