Brownsville Burn Injury Attorneys
Burn injuries are among the most difficult injuries to recover from, making them very painful, traumatic, and expensive ordeals. If you or a loved one has suffered a burn injury because of someone’s negligence, you deserve the help of an experienced burn injury attorney to help you receive restitution. The road to recovery for burn victims is long and difficult, with expensive hospital bills, extensive time away from work that results in lost wages, and costly physical therapy expenses. These all add up to a heavy burden for someone already in severe physical pain.
At The Benton Law Firm, we have helped hundreds of burn injury victims in Brownsville and surrounding areas. Our Brownsville burn injury lawyers are equipped with the experience and compassion it takes to successfully litigate burn cases. We feel honored when clients turn to us in their most difficult times, and we are committed to finding justice for their pain and suffering. To ease our clients’ lives at such a traumatic time, we don’t charge a fee for our services unless we win your case. If you or a loved one has suffered from a burn injury, contact our office today at (956) 230-6390 for your free initial consultation.
Do I Need an Attorney?
Accident victims who enlist the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer generally receive three times the compensation that they would get if they did not have representation. This statistic is especially important for burn victims. Recovering from a burn injury is a slow, painful, and expensive process. If you don’t get the restitution you deserve, you may be left with mounting debt from medical bills and lost wages. At The Benton Law Firm, we can help you decide how much compensation to seek. Accident victims may not realize they should take into account not only the hospital and physical therapy bills from their injury but also the lost wages from extensive time off of work and even future lost earnings if their injury impedes them from returning to work. If you or a loved one has suffered a burn injury, seek the help of a burn injury attorney who can fight for your rights.
Why Choose The Benton Law Firm to Handle My Case?
Choosing an attorney to represent you can be overwhelming when there are so many law firms in the Dallas, Brownsville, and Fort Worth areas. At The Benton Law Firm, we set ourselves apart from the competition in a number of ways:
- Client Satisfaction: Each case we handle is unique, as are the hundreds of clients we have served over the years, but we devote our utmost dedication to each case and treat each client as our most important. This commitment shows in the testimonials we have received from some of our past clients, and we encourage you to read them to get an idea of what you can expect when working with us.
- Track Record: We also encourage you to read over the case results that highlight some of the millions we have recovered for clients over the years. Knowing that your case is in experienced hands that can offer successful outcomes is important when choosing a Brownsville personal injury attorney. At The Benton Law Firm, we believe our track record speaks for itself in the kind of results we deliver for our clients.
- Our Award-Winning Team: The Brownsville personal injury attorneys at The Benton Law Firm have been recognized for their outstanding legal work. As the founder of The Benton Law Firm, Jeff Benton is especially proud to have an AVVO rating of 10 and to be part of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The exceptional attorneys work with an unparalleled legal team. Together, they have delivered successful results to hundreds of clients since 2012.
Burn Injury Cases We Handle
At The Benton Law Firm, our Brownsville burn injury attorneys have experience serving burn victims of all kinds. We know that burn injuries can occur in a variety of ways, including the following:
- Electrical burns from a release of electric voltage
- Chemical burns from chemicals that are corrosive to human skin
- Thermal burns from heat sources like open flames, scalding water, and hot surfaces
- Radiation burns from dangerous amounts of exposure to radiation
Burn Injury Statistics
Burn injuries are much more common than most people think. They also occur in many more places than expected. Burn injuries happen, for instance, in hazardous workplaces where workers are at risk of chemical, radiation, or electrical burns. Burn injuries also stem from residential fires, severe car accidents, and household accidents.
Due to their vulnerability, children are often the victims of serious burns. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 300 children are treated for burns in emergency rooms each day, and an average of two of those children will die from their burn injuries. This troubling statistic should raise the alarm for all of us to be more vigilant because so many burn injuries are easily preventable. Another grim statistic about burn injuries in children comes from the National Safety Council who has reported that the third most common cause of death from accidental injuries in children aged five to nine is from burns.
The National Fire Protection Association Fact Sheet tracks the frequency of fires throughout the country, and in 2016, there were 1,342,000 fires reported. This breaks down to fire departments responding to a fire call every 24 seconds. The fact that fires leave so much destruction and pain in their path drives our burn injury attorneys at The Benton Law Firm to hold at-fault parties of fires accountable. No one should suffer the devastation of a fire caused by someone’s negligence.
The Brownsville burn injury attorneys at The Benton Law Firm are dedicated to helping victims rebuild their lives after devastating burn injury accidents. We will aggressively fight for your rights to help you get the compensation that will help you rebuild your life. Burn injuries are among the most painful, so we are determined in these cases to hold the at-fault parties accountable and do all we can to help you on the road to recovery with the restitution you deserve. Call us today at (956) 230-6390 to schedule your free initial consultation. We are eager to put our experience and resources to work for you and confident that you will join the ranks of satisfied clients we have served over the years.